A prolonged and messy industrial dispute can cost a company an exorbitant amount of money, cause irreparable brand damage and have devastating effects on the lives of both employers and employees alike.
Therefore, it is in the interest of both sides of an industrial dispute to resolve any disagreement as fast as possible, and minimise any fallout from the action.
Whilst it is an extremely complex matter, Allied Risk Solutions will work with you to help you obtain the information you need to resolve the matter and ensure a fair outcome for all involved.
Our industrial dispute resolution service includes:
- Observation/surveillance of any key individuals leading the dispute;
- The provision of insights into potential weaknesses in the conflicting party;
- Deployment of countermeasures to any action taken against the business;
- The protection of key people/valuable assets in an organisation;
- Background checks on dispute ringleaders/key individuals; and,
- Crisis management advice.
By gathering and providing information on those in the picket line, you’ll be better equipped to resolve the matter as soon as possible, and have business return to normal.
Do you anticipate any industrial dispute arising soon, or have an existing dispute that is dragging on and unable to be resolved? Make sure to get in touch with the team here at Allied Risk Solutions today.
Contact us today on 02 9635 0477 or via firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us help you reach a fair dispute resolution.